Wednesday, April 26, 2006



As a first time Blogger I am just getting the feel for this but I think that it will be a good way for friends, family and fans to keep up with what I happening in my life.
I have been working in an aromatherapy store for the past several months as Assistant Manager and have finally decided to re-focus my energies back on my music. In the time I was working there I also had the opportunity to start doing chair massage and discovered that I really enjoyed it (especially as a "bread and butter" activity while I am being a "starving artist").
Derek and I have been mostly hanging out at home lately but made a trip to visit his family in Kelowna for Easter. We have plans to travel to Williams Lake this summer for a big family gathering and to get far from the madding crowds.
I will be starting up busking again this summer at Granville Island and in Victoria when I am over there so anyone who wants to find out when I will be at a location, stay tuned to this Blog and I will post where and when I will be daily.
My website is still under construction but closer than every before to being useful. For those interested the link is: http://www.saraquist.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home