Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sunny Day!!!





Well, it seems as if fall is trying to make up for our rainy summer weather.... what a gorgeous day! Thea and I are going down to Dallas Rd. today after her nap. She really likes going down to the ocean and watching the waves doing their thing.

It is so nice finally having our place get a little more organized. It feels like it has been forever just fighting with the housework bu
t finally it feels like I'm getting on top of things. There is still stuff to do but it isn't quite as overwhelming now.


I am going to be competing in a bardic competition in early December at a local SCA event. Not sure what I am going to be performing yet but I figure it's time to put my hand back into things. I am also going to try and get some evening Christmas/seasonal gigs so if you know anyone in Victoria who wants a harpist/singer for their party, please get in touch with me!

Here are some more pictures of recent stuff (mostly me and family). It has been wonderful seeing Thea grow. I was thinking of how people keep saying how fast the time goes when you have children. I am thinking that maybe time goes just as fast when you _don't_ have kids but having them around is like carrying a measuring stick with you everywhere. For instance, the difference in me turning 30 this year as opposed to turning 28 two years ago is not that great from a physical or mental developmental standpoint. I expect the difference between Thea turning 1 year old and turning 3 years old will be _significant_. In a way it is kind of nice having that measure. This was the years won't just be passing by unnoticed until one day I look in the mirror and find that I am no longer 30 but am 45 (or however old).

Speaking of my little darling, I must go and give her a cuddle and put her down for her nap. Hope all is well in the wide world today...

Love...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home