Thursday, April 27, 2006


In two weeks I will be travelling with Derek, Dorothy and Jessica down to Washington for the 40th anniversary of the SCA. It will be the first camping event of the summer and should be absolutely beautiful. The event site is at: http://www.40yearcelebration.com/
for those interested.
If any of you have not yet met Derek I have added a picture of him and I here (taken last year).
I have been having the urge to start working on some new SCA garb/costumes for gigs lately (I think it is some kind of strange spring fever) and think that the next new outfit will likely be a red velvet bodice and red silk skirt (which I originally planned to make for a Valentine's Day gig but will look nice at pretty much any time of year).
A friend of mine has been in the hospital for the past several days and when I visited seemed to be recovering well from an emergency operation. Nonetheless, it is still hard to see a friend having to go through that sort of thing. I only hope that he is up and about again as soon as possible. I am so greatful that the problem was caught in time and that he is doing well again.
As of next week I will be going down to Granville Island to start busking again on sunny days when I am in town and not doing chair massage. I am very excited to be going back to performing in this way again. Somehow it is very freeing to just be in a place making beautiful music for those who appreciate it.
Thank you to all of you who have been supporting my music career all this time. I don't think I will ever be able to tell you how much the words of encouragement and experience have helped me ESPECIALLY in the last year or two. More than that I have to thank you for believing in me all this time.

Big thanks to all my family, friends and fans wherever you may be!

Lots of love...



2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Damn I look good.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

And don't I know it! ;)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home