Friday, April 28, 2006


Today being the gorgeous day that it is I am going to be running around outside catching up on those millions of little chores that have been building up. Should be great to get out in the sunshine. I thought it would be nice to take my harp outside and take a picture to show what a lovely day it is!--->

I will be going down to Granville Island and picking up my busking license today so that by next week I will be out there singing my heart out once more. Again, for anyone interested in coming out to see me busk next week I will be posting the place and (approximate) time of performance HERE in the morning before I head out.


Good news about my website... at long last it should be up and running after this weekend (with CONTENT and everything... if I get it all done today that is... :) Many MANY thanks to Derek for ALL his help in doing that crazy computer stuff that needs doing!!! If anyone has any material (photos, comments, etc.) that they would like posted on the website there will either be a link for that or else you can e-mail me directly at: contactme@saraquist.com


After last weekend (doing chair massage with BAD technique) I ended up with an inflamed tendon (at least that is what I think it is) running the length of my forearm and into my thumb. It has been very frustrating not being able to practice harp this week. It is still quite stiff but I am hoping the doctor will be able to help me fix it up (especially because I will be doing four days of massage in the next week). But I think I have learned my lesson about which parts of my hand I should NOT be using excessively now. With any luck there won't be a recurrance of this injury.


My next CD will be coming out sometime in August or September (if all goes well) and should be available for everyone waaaaay before the Christmas/holiday season. The title is going to be Celtic Angel and I have yet to figure out where it will be available but it will DEFINITELY be available for online ordering and (most likely) purchasable download (not sure which site I am going to sell through yet though).


For those of you who haven't yet had the opportunity please feel free to fill out the marketing questionnaire in the previous post... the information will REALLY will help me with speedy production of my new CD. Thank you to those who have already filled it out and sent it back to me.


I hope that everyone is getting a chance to enjoy some sunshine today... I know I will be! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home