Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi Everyone!

I am back from my wonderful and amazing time at Pennsic War XXXV. I kept thinking that it couldn't possibly be as fantastic as I remembered and then I went and it was even BETTER. I will be blogging about it later this week when I have some pictures to put up.
The much delayed recording of my new cd, Celtic Angel, will be happening the week after labour day weekend and then off to the duplicators. I will be letting everyone know when I have order forms ready and/or which stores in town will be carrying it. It will make a nice seasonal (Christmas, Chanukka, etc.) present as it should be out by the end of October. I will most likely be having a cd release concert/party as well sometime near Halloween (wearing garb too... should be appropriate).
I am going back to Academie Duello this week. While at Pennsic I got all my armour tested and fought in several melee battles. I am really looking forward to getting my form back.
For those of you SCA type, Derek and I will be attending September Crown in Ferndale, Washington (just half and hour south of the border). We will be picking up my new pavilion there (I got a fantastic deal on it during Pennsic from a friend who is getting a new one soon). If anyone else is going to the event please feel free to camp with us (I think we will be near An Tir Royal since we are getting the pavilion from the royal trailer (they were kind enough to transport it back from Pennsic for me).
Massages will recommence this week as well. I will most likely be doing mid-week massages at the Robson St. Saje store. If you know of any companies that would like to hire me to come in and do massage for their staff please feel free to give them my contact info (contactme@saraquist.com).

I hope all is going well out there for all of you...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorothy waves hello:)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Fhionghuin said...

I think you should name your pavilion "The Erik Maarten Pavilion". Hee-heeeee!

ack-ackack-ack

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home