Saturday, April 29, 2006

So, for those of you who laughed at my post from last night about me draining the car battery...
Derek and I decided we would get up early this morning and take our '81 Chevy van over to jump start the car (we also have a small portable jump-starter). So I get ready for work while Derek waits for me. I finally say that I am ready and he goes out to start the van... and the van's battery is dead... GAHHH!
And the really funny thing is that I can't do anything but laugh about the situation. I really like the concept of karma. I interpret it in reverse though... anytime something bad happens I assume it means that something great is coming up (and it usually is).
Anyhow... gotta run... looks like the van just ain't gonna start this morning...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home