Monday, December 11, 2006

A long time gone...

Hello one and all! I am finally getting back to the blog after a full and busy summer and fall.

I moved back to Victoria about a month ago and for those of you who do not have my new number yet it is: (250) 889-1842.

I am still getting on my feet over here. I started working at a company that is WAY out of town and when the snow hit my car-pool couldn't drive there. It made me very aware of my lack of transportation and the troubles that it could cause if I continued working there. Plus I wasn't finding the job in the least bit rewarding.

Unemployment has been stressful but I am getting a lot done. I have been practicing harp every day and thinking about plans for the next CD. Celtic Angel is due sometime next week (honestly, it is!) I know there have been a lot of delays but I just got the proofs today and they look good so it should be full steam ahead.

If you are one of those who wants to buy a copy or two (or ten). Please drop me an e-mail at: contactme@saraquist.com

Despite all the trials and tribulations right now I am happier than I have been in over a year. I kept thinking that I was just unhappy because I wasn't living "at home"... turns out I was right. I have been spending time with most of the people that I missed, some I haven't had a chance to see yet but still plan to. As much as things have changed, one thing has not. I still love my friends and they still love me.

Life is good! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are going OK for the most part :) I'll get a copy of the CD when its ready.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

you bet... should be here sometime this week! I am sooo excited! Have a great vacation!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you and Derek break up?

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home