Friday, May 19, 2006

Shopping with Jessica - yay!

I am so excited! Even though I won't be able to make it to Mike and Jessica's wedding I am getting to go and help her pick out her wedding dress today (I managed to make Derek twitch once or twice mentioning that ;). Apparantly the shop doesn't open until noon so we are going to go for a quick breakfast first and then shopping. I am going to bring Derek's camera so I can take LOTS of pictures of the lovely Jessica in many splendiferous dresses.
Later today I am going to pick up my friend Sam and she and I are going to go for a walk/hike until 5:00ish when I am going downtown to pick up Derek so we can drive to Abbotsford to watch a friend's production of Pirates of Penzance. Wowie! It's gonna be a BUSY day!

Massage at Robson Street Saje went really great yesterday. It started out kinda slow but the afternoon got VERY busy. I am thinking that I might show up later and stay later next week since they are open until 7:30 and everyone downtown seems to shop after they get off work.

And a BIG YAY for the onset of tourist season! I love you all and cannot WAIT for you to descend upon our fair city. I find that not only is tourist season a great economic stimulus but I can't help but meet a few really interesting people every year.

Well... it's off to brunch and a wonderful day with friends for me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for going with J. she was very stressed out about the entire idea and i'm glad you could make it easier on her.

it was also nice to see her.

you spelt her and my last names wrong you know, over in your link section. move the first y one space to the right.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and when i said nice to see her, i meant the royal her (meaning you)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Heehee... the royal WE thanks you for your attendance upon our personage!

Love ya!

S.

(and I had a great time with Jessica... I only wish I could be at the wedding to see you both in your finery.)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home