Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm scared of math...

Derek looking super hot at his first SCA event ever last year-->

We have two gentlemen coming to our house tonight to talk about financial matters (nothing bad, just helping us figure out some things for future). I (of couse) have been cleaning like a maniac for the past hour and making Derek think that I am loopy... loopier... than normal I mean... Anyhow, now that everything is ready they can come over and I will be happy.

Busking went as well as expected yesterday (it being mid-week and not tourist season yet). I got to have lunch with my friend Mike (the one with the photography exhibit). I also got to chat with other friends from Granville Island who I haven't seen for at least a year. I am still excited about going down there more often. It has been giving me the inspiration I need to start making more garb/costumes.

Today was my first day doing an on-site chair massage session at an office downtown. It was a bit of a whirlwind day. Both myself and Nia (the other practitioner) did 16 massages back to back at ten minutes a piece. I was sooooo tired by the time I got home this afternoon.

* * * * * * *

Just finished the meeting with the guys from the IG and had a lot of fun actually. They were very nice and informative and made the whole numbers planning thing seem a little less scary... I guess math isn't soooo bad. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Math isn't so bad? I've been telling you that for years . . .

9:21 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I _thought_ that might get a response from you! ;) teehee...


Hugs!

Sara

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home