Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thanks for the comments!

This picture was taken by Derek last summer while camping in the Shuswap area... beautiful starry night... and a great picture.


I just wanted to say how nice it is to get comments on my blog... I know there are some of you out there stalking me through it and it is really a pleasure to know WHO YOU ARE!!! (teehee)
But seriously, thanks for taking the time to let me know that you love me... I love you too!

I am quite happy with the way tomorrow is going to go... Today I got a LOT of my chores done as planned (thinking that I wouldn't have time to do any of it tomorrow). I just checked my schedule and it turns out that I have the whole day (until 6:00) free to get a bunch of that sewing finished before Thursday (which is good because even though it IS tradition to stay up until 4 am the night before an event with the current sewing project I was hoping to avoid it this time). I also have to send off certain packages to certain wonderful ladies who have been responsible for creating me and my wonderful man (just a hint... mother's day is this weekend).

AND! I am TOTALLY EXCITED about the imminent arrival of my massage chair (which I ordered online from Relax to the Max, the people I am doing my chair massage training course through this summer). It should be arriving in about a week and a half.
It is going to be GREAT! I have been thinking about going out into the community and doing massage in various odd but fun locations... I am hoping that the beach ends up being a good place to go (I mean really... wouldn't THAT be a great place to work for summer?)

Oh yeah! Amongst all my chores and other things today I even had time to lie on the grass in the backyard and read my book with the blue sky above me, the sun shining brightly, the birds in the trees and the wind playing up and down the street... It was WONDERFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home