Thursday, December 28, 2006

CELTIC ANGEL - RELEASE






Today is a day I, and many of my fans, friends and family have been waiting for: CELTIC ANGEL HAS ARRIVED!!!

Anyone who would like to order a copy, please e-mail me at: contactme@saraquist.com

I am going to have sound samples on my website (along with other content) by the end of January.

There will be a press release along with a Celtic Angel release concert in the spring.

Thank you all for being such a big part of this project! I could not have done it without all the words of encouragement and support!

4 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Congratulations Sara!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you and Derek break up?

9:45 PM  
Blogger Fhionghuin said...

Congrats on finishing the CD! I'm looking forward to getting a copy from you. :)

BTW, when are you going to link to my blog??! ;)

Love,
D:\

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
*loves*

I want one.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home