Friday, March 09, 2007

Rumours

I just wanted to let everyone know that while Colin and I are currently _trying_ to have a baby, we are not actually pregnant yet. Please be assured that I WILL be telling everyone and anyone when I am! :)

Today we had good news... we have booked our Wiccan priest and priestess to bless our wedding on the 19th of May. I was a little worried that we had left it too late but, as everything seems to, it has worked out!

I am sooooo excited! I can hardly wait for the next two months to pass (even though there is LOTS to do between now and then).

In other news... my contract with the provincial government has come to an end and I am beginning training next week with Healing Hands Chair Massage here in Victoria. I am hoping to become one of their on-site practitioners as well as one of their trainers (one day). If you know of any offices that would be interested in having chair massage for their employees in the Greater Victoria area, please feel free to get in touch with me (or with Bob Hanley of Healing Hands). It looks like the company is in a growth stage right now.
I am so happy to be getting back into something I love doing for a living!

This week has also been good for CD promotion. Celtic Angel is now available in the following locations in Victoria: Long and McQuade (at Hillside), Triple Spiral Metaphysical Shop (in Fan Tan Alley), and Avalon Books (in Market Square). Please feel free to go in to any of these locations and buy ALL their copies so they need to re-order (Celtic Angel makes an EXCELLENT Mother's Day gift).

Much love to all of you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to hear you have found happiness-auntie ev

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home