Sunday, April 30, 2006


Another massage day was wonderful for me and my customers. I did crazy amounts of massage again and have another day of it tomorrow. My hand is holding up well. I have discovered that if I run it under very cold water when it starts hurting that helps.
I am thinking about getting my own massage chair to take to office sites, festivals, etc. It is a really great way to earn money in wonderful environments.
In other news... sadly, the website isn't happening yet. I didn't get finished the content in time and Derek had other things to do today. Hopefully it will be up sometime this week... Sorry for those of you who were looking forward to it. Soon my pets, soon.
I think I'm going to get a reasonably early night tonight. Hope all is well in your world. Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home