Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Busking Update - May 2


This picture was taken by Derek at an art show, last year, jointly produced by my friends: Jeni and Mike. Jeni did the face-painting and Mike did a photography exhibit of those faces.

It is a gorgeous day outside so, as promised, I will be busking at Granville Island today between 12:00 and 2:00. Location is still TBA but if I can find an internet kiosk down there I will specifically post which locations I will be at during certain times. If you don't see any further posts from me, it is safe to assume that I either: a) Couldn't find an internet kiosk down there; or: b) didn't have time to do another post before beginning performing. Either way, just come down and wander the market, if you see a girl singing in a medieval dress that is likely to be me.


Thanks again to those of you who have sent responses in to my questionnaire. For anyone interested in filling one in to help me out they are further down the page in bright green text.

Massage went REALLY good this weekend (though I was ready for a rest by the end of yesterday). I had a lot of really fun customers and the sun was shining into the window for the great majority of the weekend. I am really looking forward to getting my own chair so I can go and do massage at various locations this summer. It is really wonderful being able to have so many different careers going at the same time... it DEFINITELY keeps things interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home