Friday, March 23, 2007

In praise of my man...

I realized after posting yesterday that I didn't do _nearly_ enough bragging about how wonderful Colin is in my post.

As an example of how wonderful he is I shall give you a snapshot of yesterday evening:

Colin came home promptly at 5:35 and we gave each other a BIIIIIIIGGG hug at the door. We then crashed down on the couch and had some good cuddle time before I launched into showing him all the unpacking/organizing I had done during the day and pointed where I had put his stuff to organize later. At this point I decided dinner needed fixing so I started to head to the kitchen when he asked, "Do you want me to organized my stuff or help you with dinner?" (sigh... I LOVE this guy!)
So we went off and fixed dinner together (we made a YUMMY casserole of white cheddar mac and cheese with ham and oriental veggies with garlic, hot pepper and seasoning... soooo tasty!) and then watched a bunch of Buffy together. After that we climbed into bed and snuggled till we fell asleep in each other's arms.
Now, this may all sound pretty average except for the fact that during the dinner making he was helping with food prep, keeping up with all the dishes I was making, and saying sweet, wonderful, silly things to me the whole time. Then during Buffy he started massaging my hands and feet with body butter (and HE was the one on his feet at work all day).
I suppose those are little things but I find that the little things are what make life beautiful, happy and sweet.

Sigh... he treats me so good! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home